Tuesday, December 12, 2006

...algunas imágenes aparecen en inglés

BROKEN SEAGULL

She is all alone
with people and things
that watch her_
She finds herself at
the edge of a
deep blue sea.
The wind is rocking her
body like an old tree.
She's keeping her secrets
singing her lullabies
A seagull falls
in a huge silence_
She sees a lighthouse
far away from her
and remembers Christmas_

inside of us there's a broken seagull
inside of us there are the
lights of Christmas


...LOST OR UNCOMPLETE?

Emptiness
is a lake of
dark water
I draw sketches
in my mind
in order to forget you_
Loneliness is
being conscious of
the heavy quality
of things
The toys are watching
me, they ask me something
in silence_

Loving your presence
in recovering my
pieces in the
light of your eyes.


INNER BATTLE

What is the strange
noise that makes the
fridge at midnight?
It's like breaking,
like aching, like "I cannot
breathe, help me, I'm
completely frozen."
It's like having
an inner battle...
Then the noise calms down
with the time_

But would that be the sound
that make the ones
who are unable to
love?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home